Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday, Day 1, Week 8

No measurement day for last week because I was away for the weekend. I didn't eat particularly well last weekend, or for the following two days after it. I've now re-instated my no dessert rule, although I'm still not really eating according to the Warrior Code of Eating, so I should try to start doing that again.

Front:


Back:


Measurements:

Weight: 175.5
Hips: 33.5
Waist: 31.75
Chest: 40.0
Neck: 15.0
Left arm: 12.75
Right arm: 13.0
Left leg: 22.5
Right leg: 23.0

So the weight actually went up a half pound, and the waist stayed about the same. My progress seems to have stalled, so I'm thinking of giving up the warrior diet and switching to a more convential eating plan instead, to try and kickstart my body again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

faenon, what does your workout look like?

Faenon said...

Unfortunately I haven't got a workout at the moment, since I have a concussion and therefore can't work out.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
problem still exists.

My web page - jocuri zuma online