Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday, Day 1, Week 1

Woke up around 9:00 AM. I didn't really feel very hungry for a couple hours, but I was sure the hunger would set in soon enough. I began to feel the hunger around 11:00 AM, so I ate an apple around noon. I didn't do a lot today, I just mainly sat around. I went out to a get-together at 7:00 PM. Around 7:30 PM or something, had a small handful of strawberries, and had a small handful of grapes. Unfortunately, food was provided at the get-together, but it wasn't very hard to resist eating the food. It was mainly unhealthy food like soda, chips, and desserts. Could this be what Ori Hofmekler says about your body instinctively knowing what to eat? I came home and ate at 11:30 PM. Pasta and ground beef and some kind of sauce. And a corn/carrots/peas mix, mixed in with the pasta/beef. I think I may have eaten too much, because I felt a bit sick afterwards. However, I felt a bit better by 12:15 PM. I went to bed at 12:30 PM, and fell asleep pretty quick. First day down.

Concluding thoughts: The hunger pangs aren't particularly bad, which means they didn't make it too hard to follow this diet. Maybe this is just because it's the first day, but we'll see. Didn't notice too much about being alert and all that stuff, but then again I feel fairly alert most days.

No comments: